Saturday, May 20, 2017

TEXAS FINE ART AND ABSTRACT ARTIST BARBARA LEMLEY

SOMETHING NEW HAS BEEN ADDED.


SOLD and living happily in Arlington, Texas.
Commission.

I will offer prints of "Prince in Purple" soon. 
Just ask, Barbara.Lemley@yahoo.com
                                     
To go back to the home page go HERE http://barbaralemleysbedroomart.blogspot.com/




 To see more of my paintings go to:



New Website:   BarbaraLemley.com

Older inventory: reddwine.com
Older blog:  moments in a day 

eMail:  Barbara.Lemley@yahoo.ocm
Facebook:  facebook.com/reddwine

New Twitter:  Barbara's Twitter
Old Twitter:  Barbara's old Twitter

Monthly Art Auctions @
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/barbara-lemley-1922/artwork

*** 

If you see something that's already sold that you really like, I can paint that for you. 
It could be to your specifications, color and size. 
Commissions are happily accepted.

****

I've been a professional artist forever.

I've become a teacher of others who want to learn my techniques.
 By sharing my experience as an artist, through my books, articles, blogs and art coaching.  

I paint commissioned portraits for families that want to commemorate that special event from the birth of a child to a 50th wedding anniversary. 

My paintings are appropriately priced for someone just starting their collection, adding to their collection or looking to add a splash of color in that empty spot in their home. 
I also paint family pets and wall murals.


"My art is simply the emotions of the heart painted into words"
Thank you for being interested.
Barbara Lemley
Barbara.Lemley@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment