Friday, December 11, 2015

Texas Fine Art and Abstract Artist Barbara Lemley.






"Redd Lust"
24 x 36
1,728.00

950.00
available for purchase at this very low price
 for a limited time only


This painting was very lucky for me. I follow Feng Shui.
Feng Shui says if you will put a piece of art of lovers, you will actually find your forever mate. The very day I finished this piece and placed it on my bedroom wall, I met my now husband. It really works. I have my good luck, now its time to pass this on to others that would like to have a little good luck in their life.



To see more of my paintings go to:

New Website:   BarbaraLemley.com

Older inventory: reddwine.com
Older blog:  moments in a day 

eMail: Barbara.Lemlye@yahoo.com
Facebook:  facebook.com/reddwine

New Twitter:  Barbara's Twitter
Old Twitter:  Barbara's old Twitter

Monthly Art Auctions @
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/barbara-lemley-1922/artwork

*** 



****
If you see something that's already sold that you really like, I can paint that for you. 
It could be to your specifications, color and size. 
Commissions are happily accepted.

****

Ive been a professional artist for over 40 years.

I've become a teacher of others who want to learn my techniques.
 By sharing my experience as an artist,through my books, articles, blogs and art coaching.  

I paint commissioned portraits for families that want to commemorate that special 
event from the birth of a child to a 50th wedding anniversary. 

My paintings are appropriately priced for someone just starting their collection, adding to their collection or  looking to add a splash of color in that empty spot in their home. 
I also paint family pets and wall murals. 

"My art is simply the emotions of the heart painted into words"
Thank you for being interested.
Barbara Lemley

No comments:

Post a Comment