Sunday, August 9, 2015

My art is simply the emotions of the heart painted into words.



"Lovers"
16 x 20
SOLD





"Living on the Edge" 
custom oils
18 x 24
1,188.00
800.00 



I love tote bags and cups. Also shower curtains, gym bags, iphone cases, notebooks, prints, hardcover journals, greeting cards, stickers...stuff like that.
If you like products with your favorite artists paintings printed on them, go to:

Barbara Lemley | Redbubble







To see more of my paintings go to:

New Website:   BarbaraLemley.com

Older inventory: reddwine.com
Older blog:  moments in a day 

eMail: Barbara.Lemlye@yahoo.com
Facebook:  facebook.com/reddwine

New Twitter:  Barbara's Twitter
Old Twitter:  Barbara's old Twitter

Monthly Art Auctions @
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/barbara-lemley-1922/artwork

*** 


Ive been a professional artist for over 40 years.

I've become a teacher of others who want to learn my techniques.
 By sharing my experience as an artist,through my books, articles, blogs and art coaching.  

I paint commissioned portraits for families that want to commemorate that special 
event from the birth of a child to a 50th wedding anniversary. 

My paintings are appropriately priced for someone just starting their collection, adding to their collection or  looking to add a splash of color in that empty spot in their home. 
I also paint family pets and wall murals. 

"My art is simply the emotions of the heart painted into words"
Thank you for being interested.
Barbara Lemley




No comments:

Post a Comment